Monday, October 17, 2011

|Album Stream| Amtrac - Came Along ( + Mixtape)


I know Amtrac for his killer remixes, but I'll admit that I've never listened to many of his singles. His two previous EP's Emergency and Fear have some tracks that are definitely worth listening to, but he outdoes himself in his latest LP, Came Along (released September 27th). Though I've been actively following him, I hadn't heard of more than two songs from it until last night. It's a noticeable departure from his previous style and I'm loving it.

Here's most of it. (I'm missing 02 -What to Say and 07 - Summer, but you can buy them on iTunes)

I promise, you'll have this stuck on repeat.




(Credit to A.Hoff)

Edit: Also peep this new mixtape he released yesterday:

 AMTRAC HEARTBEAT PODCAST by AMTRAC

No comments:

Post a Comment